Help Octopuses mark and protect their territory! The Octopus is a free-to-play mobile puzzle game that requires you have to position Octopuses strategically on a full-screen board. This game centers around placing each of your Octopuses to cover as much territory as they can without invading the space of the other.
- Many free levels: Unlock hundreds of levels without paying a cent and rise above the challenge that comes with each level up.
- Amazing HD graphics: Magma Mobile's Octopus takes you down to an ocean-like setting preparing you to help your Octopuses grab as much territory as possible without invading each other's space.
- A brain game for those who love puzzles: Octopus can get you hooked up for hours, which makes it ideal for puzzle-style game lovers.
How to Play Octopus
Designed by Magma Mobile, the objective of the game is to cover the entire board with the least number of Octopuses from what you've been provided. The mind-blowing game calls for focus because each of your Octopuses is free to be directed to all 8 directions.
Octopus gets more challenging because you must arrange or position your Octopuses so to cover as much space as you can without attacking each other. You must stay focused, or you'll keep getting back to square one of each level you attempt.
You complete levels when you manage to arrange Octopuses all over the board until every space is occupied. To hold an Octopus, tap once. Tap again if you wish to eliminate an Octopus from your board.
Octopus Technical details
- Game Size: 4.9MB
The game is only a few megabytes, meaning you can download in less than a minute and start the challenge. Plus, 4.9 MB means you don't have to clear your device storage to install the game.
- Latest Version: 1.0.10
The latest version of Octopus (1.0.10) was rolled out on June 27, 2018. It runs on Android 2.0 and above.
- Developer: Magma Mobile
The puzzle game is a masterpiece from Magma Mobile and is available in the Google Play Store for free download.
When installing, you must give the Octopus the following permissions:
- Open network capabilities;
- Give access to information about networks;
- Allow access to the vibration feature.
Experience more and more difficulty each level up as you try to mark territories while playing Octopus. The concept might look simple, but try playing it to see how challenging it is.